Here's what to expect when we do your home inspection...
- We arrive early and do a comprehensive walk-around of the property to get a feel for how the inspection will go.
- If you are able to attend, we meet with you before the inspection to explain how we work, answer any questions you have, and listen closely to your concerns or observations about the home. This gives us an opportunity to get to know one another and helps you relax. This is your inspection and we want you to feel comfortable.
- We allow for 3 hours on-site to give your inspection the attention it deserves. We respect your time and work as quickly as possible but never cut corners to get through the inspection.
- We use two Certified Professional Inspectors on every job. We're thorough but reasonable - No home is perfect so we use common sense when evaluating what we see. We use moisture meters, a thermal camera, and other state-of-the-art tools to confirm our observations.
- Doing the bare minimum is never acceptable to us. Every accessible door, window and outlet is checked. We search for polybutylene piping in the plumbing system. This level of detail is applied to all areas of the house, inside and out.
- After the inspection, we review our findings with you and answer any questions you may have.
- All inspections are performed according to the Standards of Practice set forth by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). We encourage you to review the InterNACHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics here: https://www.nachi.org/sop.htm.