Here's why we should be your home inspector....
- We're reasonable and balanced. No home is perfect so we don't nitpick about minor issues. When we see something that needs attention, we tell you the truth about what we find without scaring you. We also tell you the good things we see so you have a complete picture of the condition of your home. READ ABOUT ONE OF OUR INSPECTIONS: factsnotfear.pdf.
- We don't do just enough to get by. Searching for polybutylene piping, checking every accessible electrical outlet, and using a thermal camera to locate issues that other inspectors might miss are just some of the ways we go the extra mile for you. The photos at the top of the page show issues we've uncovered for our clients.
- We take the time needed to do the job right. Our average inspection takes about 3 hours because we don't want to miss anything. We know your time is valuable so we will work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- We answer to you and no one else. We appreciate the referrals we receive from others but we work for you. We will never allow anyone to pressure us into doing something that is against your best interests.
- Budget-friendly pricing with added value. Our pricing is based on square footage and there are no hidden costs or fees. Team inspections (two inspectors for the price of one), the unique InterNACHI "We'll Buy Your Home Guarantee," and a copy of "Now That You've Had a Home Inspection" are just some of the ways we give you more for your money.
- Detailed, user-friendly reports available within 24 hours after your inspection. Our reports answer questions, not create them. We don't use confusing terms or jargon and the color-coded report categories help you quickly distinguish between serious and minor issues. A detailed area-by-area breakdown lets you see exactly what was inspected. Items needing attention are pinpointed by specific location with high-quality photographs and recommendations for follow-up action. VIEW A SAMPLE REPORT BELOW.
- Our relationship doesn't end when the inspection is over. We are your home ownership resource for as long as you need us. We're ready to help if you have questions or need a trusted professional to help with your home maintenance needs.